Saturday, February 8, 2014

Messi is happy for his recent Performance

Messi  is facing Criticisms for his recent performance. "Messi  lost his emotion for football", said former vice coach Angel Cappa of Bercelona some days ago. But Argentine captain doesn't care these criticisms, he is until happy for his recent performance. "I am very well, slowly my performance will be burning at the last time of this year, it's not only for me but also for Argentina and Bercelona", Messi said to BBC.

Messi also said," Every session is challenging for me, Still there are huge tricks to learn and to improve in football. We play in Barcelona for important titles every time, we remain signaled to win".

"We hope in right time I will be able to burn, before world cup I can turn into good form.Because there are waiting many matches for Barelona, have to play competitive games in the champions league, La liga and Copa del rey, we want to win every Series", Messi said about upcoming World Cup football.

No comments:

Post a Comment